Do you see beautiful properties in your neighborhoods? Free of code violations ? Clean, neat and tidy? Appealing façade features and architectural elements? Well-maintained Landscape ? Environmentally friendly? Why not nominate the beautiful properties in the City of Tamarac to be recognized!!
Donor Name: City of Tamarac
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $4,999
The City of Tamarac is your “Community of Choice”, and in order to maintain that desirability, the City is committed to working together with its Neighborhood Associations, Homeowners’ Associations and Organizations to provide opportunities for on-going improvement. The Neighborhood Partnership and Beautification Recognition Programs (NPBRP) have been developed to foster the needs of communities, enhance neighborhood vitality, enhance the visual image of the City’s neighborhoods, and improve itslivability. The NPBRP will promote two-way communication with residents, support of neighborhood/homeowner associations, cultivate neighborhood partnership agreements and promote community spirit.
When there are more projects requested than funding will allow, the following priorities will be used to determine which projects will be funded.
- Neighborhoods which have not received partnership funds in the past.
- Projects which impact major thoroughfares, will receive a higher priority than those which impact interior streets.
- Projects which serve to revitalize older or declining neighborhoods.
- Neighborhood Associations and Homeowners’ Associations who serve larger numbers of residents will have a higher priority than those serving fewer residents will.
Grants will be capped at $4,999 for each project.
Who is eligible?
- Active Neighborhood Associations/Organizations and Homeowners’ Associations within the City of Tamarac registered with the Community Development Department and registered as a Florida notfor-profit corporation pursuant to Chapter 720.301-312 Improvement districts established under Chapter 163 F. S.
- Project must be located within a community that is at least 5 years old. (The average ages of the homes are greater than 5 years old.)
- All projects must be visible and accessible from a public roadway.
For more information, visit City of Tamarac.