The Accelerate(HER) Fund sponsored by Tiger Global Impact Ventures with Hello Alice and the Global Entrepreneurship Network, will provide grants up to $50,000 to support women entrepreneurs building breakthrough technologies or tech-enabled companies.
Donor Name: Tiger Global Impact Ventures
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Accelerator
Size of the Grant: up to $50,000
- To be eligible to enter a company in the Program, you (“Officer”) must be all of the following as of the first day of the Program Period (defined below):
- an entrepreneur who is the leading executive (i.e. Founder and/or President, CEO, CFO, COO, or any such other similar title) of a company that meets the below business criteria;
- a legal resident of one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico;
- eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 in AL and NE).
- To be eligible to participate in the program, the business (“Entrant”) must meet all of the following criteria as of the first day of the Program Period:
- Be a for-profit business that is tech or tech-enabled;
- Be majority woman-owned and operated (51%+);
- Have not (yet) received funding from angel/venture investors; AND
- Have a demonstrated need for funding to reach the next stage of growth.
- The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility by Sponsor, which may include completing associated documentation.
For more information, visit Tiger Global Impact Ventures.