Welcome to the Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship Program! Whether you are a student, parent, family member, instructor, school administrator, or just interested in STEM education, Lockheed Martin is excited to share more about their efforts to support the academic endeavors of college-level learners across the nation.
Donor Name: Lockheed Martin Corporation
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Scholarship
Size of the Grant: $10,000
Lockheed Martin launched the STEM Scholarship Program in 2018 as part of investment in the next generation of STEM talent. They are committed to providing access to pathways through education and into the STEM workforce for all students, particularly those from diverse backgrounds and communities historically underrepresented in STEM fields.
Each year, the STEM Scholarship Program awards $10,000 to 200 recipients studying engineering or computer science at a 4-year college or university. Recipients may renew the scholarship up to three times for a total potential value of $40,000 per student.
Applicants to the Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship Program must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- US. citizen
- Demonstrated financial need
- High school senior with a 2.5 or above GPA OR a freshman or a sophomore undergraduate student with a 2.5 or above GPA
- Current or planned 4-year degree enrollment in the following majors:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Current or planned full-time attendance at an accredited U.S. four-year college or university
- Interest in a paid internship with Lockheed Martin following their freshman, sophomore or junior year of college, other circumstances notwithstanding (note: the internship is not required to receive a scholarship, and scholarship recipients are not guaranteed an internship).
For more information, visit Lockheed Martin Corporation.