The City of Emeryville awards monies to programs or specific community projects that improve the quality of life and build civic pride in Emeryville.
Donor Name: City of Emeryville
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $1000 to $10,000
Grant Duration: Grant Duration Not Mentioned
The categories covered by this funding are special events, education programs, or similar activities.
All awards have a funding cap of Ten-Thousand Dollars ($10,000.00) per application.
Organizations or individuals wishing to apply for a Community Grant must comply with the following requirements:
- Organization or individual must be located in Emeryville, or the activity for which the request is being made must occur in Emeryville.
- Program or project must directly benefit the Emeryville community and provide long-term community benefit.
- Organization or individual must demonstrate support through a letter from the appropriate entity for the program or project. Examples include, if your program will benefit the afterschool program, then a letter of support would need to be obtained from the Youth Services Supervisor with the City of Emeryville.
- Organization or individual applying are not required to be a non-profit or be sponsored by a non-profit fiscal agent, this is new to the 2024 process.
- Provide insurance indemnifying the City from damages of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate for bodily injury, personal injury and property damage, including without limitation, blanket contractual liability for the duration of the Contract.
For more information, visit City of Emeryville.