The Louisville Cultural Council (LCC) is offering art grants to artists and cultural arts organizations serving the Louisville community.
Donor Name: Louisville Cultural Council
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Artists and Cultural Arts Groups
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/11/2022
Size of the Grant: $1,500
Grant Duration: 15 months
Artists and cultural arts groups based outside of Louisville are welcome to apply for any events(s) that would be held in Louisville.
The Louisville Cultural Council seeks to further their mission of engaging our diverse social, cultural, and creative community by providing financial and facility support through this arts grant. Diversity of media and creative artistic expression is encouraged.
Applicants may request up to $1,500 in funding. Applicants are encouraged to demonstrate additional sources of funding for their project in addition the Louisville Cultural Council’s Art Grant Request.
- All Grant Applicants
- Any individual or organization may apply. Organizations do not need to have 501(c)3 status to apply.
- Special consideration will be given to artists and organizations based in Louisville, CO.
- All projects must take place between March 1, 2022 and July 31, 2023.
- Application must be received by 5:00 PM on Fri., Feb. 11, 2022. Late applications will not be considered.
- Arts Project Grants
- Programs must primarily focus on artistic expression or arts education.
- In-person performances or projects must take place in Louisville, Colorado.
- Online or virtual performances or projects must be specifically targeted at Louisville residents. For projects with a limited audience size, special consideration must be given to ensure Louisville residents have access to registration spots.
For more information, visit Louisville Cultural Council.