The City of Portland is launching a new round of the Business Assistance Grant Program for Job Creation with grants of $10,000 per full-time job created, up to $20,000 per business.
Donor Name: City of Portland
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: For-profit Businesses
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/01/2021
Size of the Grant: up to $20,000
The purpose of this program is to create jobs for low/moderate income individuals by providing startups and existing businesses with grants that can be used for a range of expenses (such as rent, utilities, payroll, equipment, inventory and supplies). Permanent full-time jobs must be filled by low/moderate income individuals after the grant is approved.
The Job Creation Grant Program provides grants up to $20,000 to new and expanding for-profit businesses for the creation of net new permanent full-time jobs for low moderate income individuals.
- Job(s) to be created for low/moderate income individuals (after grant is approved)
- Business is located in or near a low/moderate income neighborhoods or accessible via METRO to those neighborhoods.
- Up to $20,000 grant ($10,000 per net new full-time job created)
- Job(s) must be created after business is approved for a grant
- Nonprofits are ineligible for this program.
For more information, visit City of Portland.