The Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque is seeking applications for the PBnJ Youth Philanthropy Board in Jackson County Grant to engage and empower young people throughout the community.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque
County: Jackson County (IA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $1000 to $10,000
Grant Duration: 1 Year
PBnJ grants provide youth-serving organizations the opportunity to strengthen and grow their programs.
Requests for funding through the PBnJ grant process should clearly demonstrate how:
- The grant will be used to support the costs of youth programs and projects.
- How does the program help youth learn and develop necessary life skills?
- How the program specifically address at least one of The Iowa 4-H Program’s Priorities
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Healthy Living
- Leadership and Civic Engagement
- Communication and the Arts
Types of Support
One-year awards of up to $1,000.
Eligibility 501(C)(3) nonprofit organizations, church, school or governmental groups or other organizations that have partnered with a fiscal sponsor organization are eligible. Organizations must have been in active service to the public for at least one year prior to the application. Organizations must operate in a manner that no applicable anti-discrimination laws are violated. Only one proposal may be submitted per organization.
For more information, visit Community Foundation of Greater Dubuque.