Donor Name: Pfizer
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: Up to $300,000
Grant Duration: 2 years
Project Types and Area of Interest
Programs should be designed to achieve the following goals:
- Improve ability to assess patients for potential DDIs prior to treatment.
- Increase confidence with managing DDIs (monitoring parameters, dose adjustments, therapy adjustments, etc.) and potential adverse events.
- Increase awareness of tools available to manage DDIs for outpatient COVID-19 therapeutics”.
- Increase awareness of national COVID-19 treatment guidelines (e.g., NIH, IDSA, etc.) for COVID-19 in nonhospitalized patients.
- Individual projects requesting up to $300,000 will be considered. The estimated total available budget related to this RFP is $900,000.
- Award amounts include direct costs, institutional overhead costs (capped at 28% per Pfizer policy), and indirect costs.
Approximately 1-2 years.
U.S. primary care providers who manage patients with COVID-19.
- Only organizations are eligible to receive grants, not individuals or medical practice groups.
- The following may apply: medical, dental, nursing, allied health, and/or pharmacy professional schools; healthcare institutions (both large and small); professional associations and medical societies; medical education companies; and other entities with a mission related to healthcare professional education and/or healthcare improvement.
- If the project involves multiple departments within an institution and/or between different institutions / organizations / associations. All institutions must have a relevant role and the requesting organization must have a key role in the project.
For more information, visit Pfizer.