The United Way of Bemidji Area is accepting applications for its Grant program to transform lives in community by uniting people and organizations to maximize donor impact.
Donor Name: United Way of Bemidji Area
County: Beltrami County (MN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000 to $100,000
Grant Duration: 1 year
The agency/program request should be based upon an identifiable current need, demand, or problem in the community, specifically the United Way target and service area (Beltrami County). United Way of Bemidji Area offers support in the following community impact areas:
- Education – Helping children, youth, and adults achieve their full potential
- Basic Needs/Income – Promoting financial stability and increasing self-sufficiency or providing basic needs/crisis emergency services
- Health – Improving people’s health and social well-being Services which are supported by United Way dollars should be clearly defined and their impact documented by the organization applying for or receiving funds.
Services should be targeted toward an identifiable population and/or geographic location within the service area of United Way of Bemidji Area.
- Typically agencies receive grants in amounts between $2,000 and $40,000.
- The funding cycle is July 2024-June 2025.
Agencies receiving United Way dollars must be not-for-profit organizations that have been declared tax exempt by the Internal Revenue Service and have a 501(c)(3) status. The agency must be in operation and providing the service(s) for which funding is being requested. In addition, each agency must annually submit a properly signed “Affidavit of Compliance” with the charitable regulations of the State of Minnesota.
For more information, visit United Way of Bemidji Area.