The Female Founder Collective is honored to announce a powerful new grant opportunity, created to help elevate ambitious women ‘on the rise’. This grant opportunity will be awarded to the winning pitch.
Donor Name: Female Founder Collective
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $20,000
Women can apply for the chance to pitch their own business initiative live to Rebecca Minkoff, Co-founder of Female Founder Collective, Aruna Ravichardran, CMO and SVP of Webex by Cisco, and a room full of top-tier VC investors on September 21, 2022. During The Pitch event, one finalist will be selected to receive a $20,000 grant from the Female Founder Collective provided by Webex. In tandem with this grant pitch event, Female Founder Collective and Webex are supporting women through the launch of The North, a debut mentorship platform where the most influential women in business are on speed dial.
During the event, you will:
- Access Pitch Perfect Resources: Before the event, you will get access to pitch training session resources including prep materials, a slide deck template, a judging sheet, and a pitch prep session. That way, you walk into the event with your head held high!
- Receive Intimate Feedback: After your 3-minute pitch, get top-tier support from vetted experts who are on your side of the table. That way, after your pitch, you’ll get dedicated feedback from a venture capitalists and industry experts.
- Achieve Results That Make The Difference: They created this event with you in mind. You will leave with exact steps on how to improve your pitch to catch your ideal investor from people who know them best.
- Opportunity to Receive A Grant: Finalists of the pitch event will have the opportunity to receive a $20,000 grant from the Female Founder Collective provided by Webex.
Apply to participate in their live virtual Pitch Event for the opportunity to receive this coveted $20,000 grant.
Who can apply for the pitch event?
- Event limited to startup businesses with annual revenue of $100K or more. Proof of financials from the previous fiscal year required.
- Applicant must have been in business and operating for at least one pre-pandemic year
- Applicant business may be service or product based
- Applicant must own at least 51% of the business
- Applicant business must be located and operating within the US
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
For more information, visit Female Founder Collective.