The Imagine Learning Foundation accepts grant applications from eligible organizations for its Imagine Signature Grants Program.
Donor Name: Imagine Learning Foundation
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000 to $100,000
Grant Duration: 2 Years
This grant program seeks to amplify national or regional non-profit organizations’ efforts which align to the mission of ILF and meet one or more of the funding priority areas of focus identified by ILF.
Priority Areas of Focus
The Imagine Signature Grant Program will prioritize the following areas under the 2024 grant cycle:
- 2024 Funding Priority
- Supporting eligible organizations who are addressing vital issues concerning student housing insecurity and their basic needs along with the associated chronic absenteeism by students from their daily K-12 learning environments.
- Other Mission-Aligned Programs
- Supporting programs, activities or services fostering the learning well-being of youth, families, and educators outside the classroom and into the home and community environments.
- Education and Community Research
- Studying the current impacts social, physical, mental, and emotional well-being has on accelerating student achievement across diverse communities, including students experiencing homelessness and chronic absenteeism.
The Imagine Signature Grants Program anticipates awarding $400,000 or more in total grant awards to new and/or existing grantees with estimated grant awards, per grantee, in the range of $50,000 to $100,000.
up to fifteen (15) months
Geography and Priority
- Funding for programs that have national or regional impact and serve over 300 youth, students and/or families will be prioritized.
- Organizations or projects outside of the United States will not be prioritized.
- The ILF will accept grant applications from locally focused organizations, however, the breadth of the impact of the program for which funding is sought will be considered. Projects with limited geographic impact will not be prioritized.
- Priority will be given to organizations and programs focused on high-need communities.
- Priority will be given where ILF funding is budgeted to be used for one or more of the 2024 grant cycle’s Funding Priority Areas of Focus.
For more information, visit ILF.