The Greenville Health Authority is accepting applications to support health-related care, health research and health education initiatives benefiting the residents of Greenville County.
Donor Name: Greenville Health Authority
State: South Carolina
County: Greenville County (SC)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $1000 to $10,000
Grant Duration: 1 Year
Up to $100,000 per year will be awarded to qualified, not-for-profit organizations which are not traditional health services delivery organizations, and which provide a valuable charitable purpose that improves the well-being of the people of Greenville. One-year grant awards will range from $5,000-$10,000.
Grant Principles and Criteria
- Transparency and open communication in the grantmaking process.
- Opportunities to provide funds for grants that will benefit economically disadvantaged populations within Greenville County.
- Fund projects that will achieve the desired results.
- Healthy Greenville, Too grants are intended to be short term or event based. Applicants requesting funds for a large scope project should focus their grant request on a designated component of a project and the completion of the project should not be dependent on funding through the HG2 grant process.
- Organizations cannot receive consecutive year funding.
- Organizations currently participating in a funding cycle through Health Greenville, macro grant process, are not eligible to apply for a Healthy Greenville, Too grant.
- Three letters of recommendation from elected officials serving Greenville County must accompany the application.
- Grant recipients are required to submit a year-end grant report.
- Applications will be reviewed by the GHA Grant Committee and grant awards will be recommended to the Greenville Health Authority Board of Trustees for approval.
For more information, visit GHA.