Mini grants provides assistance to individual artists and non-profit arts organizations for a wide assortment of art related activities.
Donor Name: Virgin Islands Council on the Arts
Territory: U.S. Virgin Islands
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $1000 to $10,000
Grant Duration: Grant Duration Not Mentioned
Not to exceed $2,500 per fiscal year.
- Must be in existence and active in the V.I. for a minimum of two years at time of application
- The project must be V.I. based
- Must have current, non-profit status registered in the office of the Lt. Governor
- Must have an active Unique Entity ID registered on SAM.gov
- Must have a Tax Exemption Identification number
- Must have submitted Final Report if previously funded by VICA
- Program must display some level of artistic merit.
- Must be in residence and active in the V.I. for a minimum of two years at time of application
- Must provide a resume when applying for funding
- Must have an active DUNS number registered on SAM.gov
- If project is to take place in or on a school campus, a letter of endorsement from school Principal must be included in grant application
- Department of Education applications must be endorsed by the Insular Superintendent of applicant’s school district
- Must have submitted Final Report if previously funded
- Program must display some level of artistic merit
- Must Attend How To Apply Workshop.
For more information, visit VICA.