The Mount Carroll Community Foundation, a component fund of the Quad Cities Community Foundation, provides grants to non-profit organizations that enhance the quality of life of the community.
Donor Name: Mount Carroll Community Foundation
City: Mount Carroll
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: Less than $1000
Grant Duration: Grant Duration Not Mentioned
The Mount Carroll Community Foundation is here to help the community’s charitable projects and programs contribute to the quality of life in the community. One of the ways that is done is through grant awards.
Up to $1,000 is available for the Mount Carroll Community Foundation Grant.
- Grants will be awarded to nonprofit organizations for projects or programs that are located in or serve Mount Carroll, Illinois.
- Qualified organizations include those recognized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, and governmental entities.
- Organizations submitting an application must comply with the Quad Cities Community Foundation’s Diversity and Non-Discrimination Policy.
- Organizations working in the field(s) of health and human services, education, the arts, the environment, youth services, social services and any other charitable field are eligible to receive grants from the granting programs.
- Grants are not awarded for the following areas: annual fund raising, organizational endowment funds, deficit financing, grants to individuals, or for sectarian purposes.
- When a grant check is cashed, the organization is obligated to use it for the purpose given in the application. Projects may not be altered from what was proposed in the application.
For more information, visit QCCF.