Applications are now being accepted for the Community Foundation of Cedar County Grant Program.
Donor Name: Community Foundation of Cedar County
County: Cedar County (IA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $1000 to $10,000
Grant Duration: Grant Duration Not Mentioned
The Community Foundation of Cedar County is here to help the community’s charitable projects and programs contribute to the quality of life in the area.
Founded in 2005, the Community Foundation of Cedar County annually distributes funds from its endowment earnings to numerous area non-profit organizations to fulfill the mission, “To enhance the quality of life in the communities they serve by encouraging permanent charitable giving to meet the needs of present and future generations.” The Community Foundation has a broad, flexible purpose providing support to a wide variety of non-profit organizations. Since its inception, the Community Foundation has awarded more than $1 million in Cedar County.
This spring, grants were available up to $7,500.
- The Community Foundation of Cedar County makes grants only to non-profit organizations preferably with 501(c)(3) status or qualified governmental agencies.
- Organizations submitting an application must comply with the Quad Cities Community Foundation’s Diversity and Non-Discrimination Policy.
- Grants are not awarded in the following areas: annual fund raising, organizational endowment funds, deficit financing, grants to individuals, or for sectarian purposes.
- Only one project per organization, or another organization if the project benefits a common project or entity, will be considered during any given grant cycle.
- The Final Report for any previous grant from an organization, or another organization if the new project benefits a common project or entity, must be accepted prior to submitting a new grant application.
For more information, visit QCCF.