The City of Soldotna is seeking applications for its Mini Grant Program.
Donor Name: City of Soldotna
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: Less than $1000
Grant Duration: Grant Duration Not Mentioned
The City of Soldotna recognizes the valued contributions being provided through the volunteer efforts of community organizations, and agencies on behalf of the community. The Mini Grant Program is established to provide funding to a wide range of civic programs, services, and events that contribute to the cultural and economic environment, and/or health, welfare and overall quality of life for the community and residents of Soldotna.
Providing grant funding through the Mini Grant Program demonstrates the City’s commitment to programs, services, and events that benefit the community and overall quality of life for Soldotna residents, including the most-vulnerable population.
Awards are limited to $1000 per recipient per fiscal year.
Programs eligible for Funding, include those:
- That are designed to address issues of public concern; protect public values; and promote the overall quality of life for the community.
- That are designed to preserve and promote the area’s history, and provide adequate public access to art, music and other cultural activities.
- That are designed to provide basic human needs and enhances resources for positive community growth.
- Mini‐Grant applications may be submitted for ongoing civic programs, services and events.
- Political parties or candidates, religious organizations or organizations who have received non‐departmental funding from the City in the last year are not eligible for funding through the Mini Grant Program.
- Organizations with annual operating budgets exceeding $100,000 are not eligible.
Programs NOT eligible for Funding, include:
- Programs, services or events that support a political candidate or issue.
- Religious programs or events.
- Programs, services or events from organizations that have received city funding in the last fiscal year.
- Operating costs associated with keeping an organization running.
- Costs that would be associated with renovations, property acquisitions or major expansions.
- Large programs that may require years to complete.
- Travel request for groups or individuals.
- Requests for individuals.
For more information, visit City of Soldotna.