The Groundswell Capital is accepting applications for its Seed Fund to support, nurture innovation, and foster the growth of new ventures.
Donor Name: Groundswell Capital
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $1000 to $10,000
Grant Duration: Grant Duration Not Mentioned
Seed Fund stands ready to provide up to $5,000.
Uses of funds
Eligible Uses include (but not limited to):
- Registering fees
- Website or branding support
- Accounting or legal assistance
- Trademark fees
In order to be eligible for this grant you must plan to launch your company in Tucson in the next three months or have started less than 12 months ago. The funds cannot be used as working capital for owner salaries.
In order to be eligible to submit for any of the Changemaker Grants you must:
- Be a for-profit business based within the City of Tucson (including the City of South Tucson)
- Have 50 or fewer employees
- Be registered to do business in the State of Arizona unless the business is a sole proprietorship (or will be registered prior to disbursement of funds)
- Be registered as a DBA if the sole proprietorship does business under a name other than the owner’s
- Be independently owned and operated and not be dominant in its field of operation
- Not be facing any pending litigation or legal action
- Not have any business owners, including all managing members and/or officers, who have been convicted of financial crimes within the past three years
- Not have received alternate federal, state, or local grant funding to cover the same costs and/or uses included in this application
- Not be suspended or debarred from the use of federal funds
For more information, visit Groundswell Capital.