The La Paz County’s Community Partners Funding Program provides funding to organizations to assist in facilitating programs and providing services that benefit La Paz County residents in a variety of ways.
Donor Name: La Paz County
County: La Paz County (AZ)
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: Not Available
Grant Duration: Grant Duration Not Mentioned
Projects and services that focus on senior citizens, youth, tourism, education / professional development, or economic development will have preference over others.
- Applicants must complete and submit all parts of the application in one package.
- The Community Partners Funding Committee reviews applications and determines which applicants should be awarded funding.
- Recommendations for awards are submitted to the La Paz County Board of Supervisors for approval.
- All applicants will be notified by email after final approval.
- Final Report or Progress Report is due before August 15, 2024.
La Paz County Board of Supervisors to support local activities and it is hope the La Paz Community Partners Contribution procedures will provide a fair process by which all non-profit organizations will receive timely and equal consideration.
For more information, visit La Paz County.