Donor Name: City of Lawrenceburg
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/20/2021
Size of the Grant: $1,000
The American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARP) aids local communities as they continue to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. The City of Lawrenceburg has established the ARP Coronavirus Local Fiscal Recovery Fund in which Federal funding assistance from the ARP shall be deposited.
The City of Lawrenceburg, Indiana is a community dedicated to supporting local businesses as a vital economic investment in quality-of-life experiences and environments in Lawrenceburg, Indiana.
Onetime $1,000 ARP Small Business Grant per approved local business applicant.
- Owner of brick-and-mortar small retail or restaurants with under 25 employees located within the city limits of Lawrenceburg.
- Cannot be part of a national retail or restaurant chain.
- Must be open and operational as of November 1st 2021.
- Must have a verified business license per the Lawrenceburg Clerk Treasurers Office.
- Grant funds to be used towards business related fixed debt or operational costs.
- If Grant Awardee has multiple locations including site(s) outside the City of Lawrenceburg, all grant funds must be used in association with a City of Lawrenceburg business facility.
- Businesses that close or relocate outside of the City of Lawrenceburg within 9 months from Small Business Grant will be required to repay the grant award in full to the City of Lawrenceburg.
- Mayor has the authority to approve or deny based on eligibility requirements.
For more information, visit City of Lawrenceburg.