ArtsWestchester is seeking applications for its ArtsAmbassadors Grant Program.
Donor Name: ArtsWestcheste
State: New York
County: Westchester County (NY)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): Ongoing
ArtsAmbassadors are community volunteers who value the arts and understand the role the arts play in improving education, enriching lives, and building communities. Beyond the specific activities they undertake, the volunteers are truly ambassadors for ArtsWestchester, helping the general public better understand what ArtsWestchester does and its impact in the county.
- Meeting like-minded people who enjoy the Arts.
- Access to lectures, special tours, educational programs, and previews of special exhibitions as part of your volunteer service.
- Expanding personal skills in communication and evaluating arts experiences.
- Insider knowledge about ArtWestchester’s history, operations, and gallery.
- Year-end volunteer appreciation event.
- Interest in the arts.
- Ability to travel to assigned sites.
- Ability to collect, organize and report documents on-line.
- Proficient with Word.
- Willing to attend Ambassador’s meetings (1x per month).
- Ability to commit reliably to an agreed upon schedule for volunteering.
For more information, visit ArtsAmbassadors Grant.