Umatilla County Economic Development has established the COVID-19 Restaurant Relief Grant for the purpose of providing one-time, short-term financial support to restaurants impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Donor Name: Umatilla County Economic Development
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 11/29/2021
Size of the Grant: $5,000
These funds are CARES Act funds that have been passed from the Federal Government to the State of Oregon and now to Umatilla County to help restaurants.
The purpose of these grants is to provide some additional relief to restaurants that were forced to cease indoor operations and provide take-out or outdoor seating only during the “Extreme” category ranking period.
- $5,000.00 Grants
- Distributed throughout the County proportionately
To be eligible, the applicant must be a restaurant business, be headquartered and operating in Umatilla County.
- Must be a restaurant business headquartered and operating within Umatilla County
- Employ 25 or fewer Full Time Equivalent (FTE) employees
- Must have been in business and operating prior to March 1, 2020
- Only one (1) application per business entity.
Non-profit organizations are not eligible.
For more information, visit Umatilla County.