The Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation (NCCF) is seeking proposals for its Service Learning Mini-Grants Program for middle and high school teachers in northern Chautauqua County for projects combining classroom learning with community service.
Donor Name: Northern Chautauqua Community Foundation (NCCF)
States: New York
County: Chautauqua County (NY)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 03/31/2022
Grant Size: $500
Service-Learning is an approach to teaching and learning in which students use academic knowledge and skills to address genuine community needs.
- Funding is available for projects involving Middle and High School students at any school in northern Chautauqua County.
- Projects must include a community service component and a related learning component.
- The majority of the awards will be $500 or less.
- Projects must take place during the 2022-23 school year.
- Funding is available for equipment, materials, technology, transportation, speakers, and similar items.
- Funding is not available for salaries.
- Projects relating to diversity, equity, and inclusion are highly encouraged and strongly considered.
For more information, visit Service Learning Mini-Grants.