The Rochester Area Community Foundation (RACF) is seeking applications for the Yates Community Endowment Grant Program to support nonprofit organizations in Yates County.
Donor Name: Rochester Area Community Foundation
State: New York
County: Yates County (NY)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/11/2022
Grant Size: $1,000 to $5,000
- Emergency relief, which focuses on immediate and urgent needs of human service organizations that provide help to the county’s most vulnerable residents;
- Recovery relief, which supports nonprofits as they return to normal operations and typical staffing; and
- Resilience relief, which helps nonprofits that are crucial to their communities’ ability to thrive.
Amount: $1,000 to $5,000
- Applicants must be a 501(c)(3) organization or sponsored by a charitable, nonprofit organization. Funds must be used in Yates County and benefit Yates County residents.
- Successful applications will:
- Focus on an unmet need;
- Offer broad community benefit;
- Be rooted in the local community and build on local strengths;
- Be preventive rather than remedial (remedial projects may be considered if innovative);
- Avoid duplication with other programs or services;
- Demonstrate that the project can be sustained if the project is expected to continue beyond the grant period; and
- Be able to measure the project’s success and its results in the community.
For more information, visit RACF.