The Women’s Fund of Greater Green Bay, a fund of the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, has given over $875,000 to programs and projects of northeast Wisconsin non-profit organizations that expand opportunities for women and girls.
Donor Name: Greater Green Bay Community Foundation
Counties: Brown County (WI), Kewaunee County (WI) and Oconto County (WI)
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entities: 501(c)(3) or Religious Organization
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/11/2022
The Foundation is interested in reviewing creative proposals that promote healthy relationships and support leadership and self-esteem initiatives for women and girls in Northeast Wisconsin.
- Programs that encourage and develop self-esteem and leadership in women and girls, especially those ages 9-15.
- Programs uniquely designed or specifically geared to women or girls, or for their particular challenges or situations.
- Imaginative, results-oriented projects. These may be ongoing, expansions, or modifications of existing programs.
- Sustainable programs.
- Programs resulting in measurable, positive change in their community.
- Projects that demonstrate women and girls served are involved in planning and implementation of the projects and programs.
- Grants will be made for programs that support and expand opportunities for women or girls helping them to be healthy, to be safe, to learn, to achieve, to compete, to realize their dreams, and to be successful in their lives.
- Grants will be made for programs that clearly meet a need of women or girls in their community.
- Grants will be made to programs that promote healthy relationships and support women and girls, including those programs that serve men and boys.
- Grant reviewers will look for organizations that consult and collaborate with other agencies to enhance existing programs and augment opportunities.
- All applicants must have a 501(c)(3) IRS tax-exempt designation or be a governmental, educational, or religious organization.
- The program must provide opportunities for or meet the needs of women or girls in Brown, Oconto, and Kewaunee counties.
- The Women’s Fund does not fund individuals, for-profit organizations, capital projects, endowments, debt reduction, fundraising events, campaigns to elect candidates, or programs that promote religious or sectarian activities.
- Requested programs cannot be “half” of a program that is designed for boys and girls, or men and women. Programs for boys and men that relate to healthy relationships and support women and girls will be considered.
For more information, visit Greater Green Bay Community Foundation