Applications are now open for the Wayne County Community Endowment Grant Program to improve the health and quality of life for residents in Wayne County (NY), especially youth and seniors.
Donor Name: Rochester Area Community Foundation
State: New York
County: Wayne County (NY)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 03/25/2022
Grant Size: $1,000
- The typical grant size for a Wayne County Community Endowment grant ranges from $1,000 to $5,000. Grants under $1,000 also will be considered.
- Applicants requesting more than $10,000 should submit their request to the Bullis Fund, and must have either a full or partial benefit to South West Wayne County to be considered. Applicants applying for the Wayne County Community Endowment funding are not eligible to apply for Bullis funding for the same or similar programs.
- All applicants must be a 501(c)(3) organization or sponsored by a charitable, nonprofit organization and serving Wayne County.
- The Wayne County Community Endowment Fund has limited resources and looks for opportunities to provide small amounts of money that significantly impact community-based programs during their general grantmaking round. The grant preference is for agencies, projects, and programs that:
- Benefit Wayne County residents;
- Demonstrate that the project can be sustained;
- Measure the project’s success and its results in the community;
- Focus on important community quality of life issues and needs;
- Focus on new or expanded projects, not continued support of on-going projects.
Applications will not be accepted or considered for:
- Individual Wayne County residents;
- Debt reduction;
- Religious activities, although non-religious activities provided through religious institutions will be considered; or
- Fundraising campaigns, such as endowment or capital campaigns.
For more information, visit Rochester Area Community Foundation.