The Vandalia Cultural Arts Endowment Fund is funded by the City of Vandalia and is affiliated with the Vandalia-Butler Foundation and the Dayton Foundation.
Donor Name: City of Vandalia
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/25/2022
Size of the Grant: $7,500
Grant Duration: 1 year
The purpose of the Vandalia Cultural Arts Endowment Fund is to advance and support artistic and cultural activities, programs, performances and organizations for the benefit of the Citizens of Vandalia, Ohio.
The grant is designed to support artistic and cultural activities, programs, projects and performances.
Project proposals which would provide cultural opportunities to Vandalia community organizations – such as programs conducted in schools, for businesses or in other community service areas – must be accompanied by documentation of cooperation from the party that will be served. This would include letters, agreements, etc. that confirm the community partner’s cooperation with the program, schedule agreement, venue and the like.
- Up to $7,500 will be granted in 2022. Individual grants will be dependent on the number and viability of applications.
- The project or event must take place between July 1, 2022 and June 30, 2023.
- PROJECT MUST DIRECTLY BENEFIT THE CITY OF VANDALIA AND VANDALIA RESIDENTS.
- Organization, project or event must be non-profit and hold 501(c)(3) tax exempt status or work through a 501(c)(3) organization.
- Must support artistic and cultural activities, programs, projects and performances.
- Must define new or repeat project.
- Final Project Report must be submitted to Vandalia Cultural Arts Advisory Committee within 60 days following the completion of the project.
For more information, visit City of Vandalia.