Donor Name: United Way of Merced County
County: Merced County (CA)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/06/2021
Size of the Grant: Up to $5,000
Through this program, United Way of Merced County aims to distribute mini-grants for up to $5,000 to local MERCED COUNTY organizations providing programming in the areas of health, education, and financial stability/income.
- Health: Programs that enable people to live healthier. Areas may include: healthy eating and physical activity, access to health care, healthy choices, safe home and community, healthy beginnings, etc.
- Education: Programs that help increase the number of students graduating from high school and preparing for employment. Areas may include: early childhood literacy, school readiness, early grade reading proficiency, middle-grade success, high school graduation, post-secondary success, vocation education, or college graduation.
- Financial Stability: Programs that help individuals and families maintain and/or increase their income. Areas may include: workforce training, entrepreneurial program development, budgeting family and finances, public benefit awareness, and asset development.
Who is Eligible for Funding?
- Organizations that provide health and human service programs in Merced County are eligible to apply. Organizations must also be recognized nonprofits under IRC 501(c)(3) or another tax-exempt status.
- Applications for funding programs of schools and governmental organizations will also be considered as long as they are specific and discrete programs/projects that are not eligible for tax funding.
For more information, visit Community Investment Grants.