Applicants are invited to submit applications for the North Omaha’s 2022-23 Turn back Tax Grant Program.
Donor Name: City of Omaha
Type of Grant: Grant
Grant Size: $10,000
The Turn back Tax Grant Committee has received funding from the State of Nebraska in order to
- Showcase important historical aspects of specific areas within Omaha.
- Assist with the reduction of street and gang violence in such areas.
- Assist with small business and entrepreneurship growth in such areas.
The Committee is open to new proposals of any amount, although the anticipated grant awards will not exceed $10,000.
- Eligible nonprofit applicants must be 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, or organizations partnering with a fiscal agent that is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, as defined by Internal Revenue Code.
- Eligible small business applicants must provide a current certificate of good standing from the Nebraska Secretary of State’s Office. If a certificate cannot be provided with application, applicant must provide it to the Committee in advance of award announcements, scheduled for December 19, 2022.
For more information, visit City of Omaha.