The Town of Mountain Village accepts applications from local organizations seeking funding for programs, projects and/or services that support and promote community services in Mountain Village such as health and human services, education, athletics, arts and culture, early childhood or environmental stewardship.
Donor Name: Town of Mountain Village
Municipality: Mountain Village
Type of Grant: Grant
The Town of Mountain Village Community Grant Program is designed to support projects and programs that meet the needs and desires of their residential and business communities. The Community Grant Program was developed to provide funding fairly, equitably, and consistently by adopting a clear and comprehensive policy.
The Town of Mountain Village (TMV) accepts applications from organizations seeking funding for programs, projects, and/or services that support and promote:
- Community Services (i.e. health and human services, education, athletic, arts and culture, early childhood, or environmental stewardship that help to support a strong and robust Mountain Village community.
The overall intent of this program is to fund services and programs not offered through the TMV. The TMV takes every opportunity to collaborate with local organizations to advance their goals and recognizes the role of regional organizations in advancing the above-stated priorities.
Please note the following funding exclusions:
- The proposed program or project has been approved for a TMVOA grant in the past or current year.
- The proposed program funds capital campaigns (defined as any plans to raise funds for a significant purchase or expense, such as new construction, major renovations, or to help fund normal budgetary items) endowments, events (one-time or ongoing) or festivals.
- Programs, activities, employment opportunities, and other operations of the applicant funded totally or partially by the Town of Mountain Village may not advocate or advance a political or religious position.
- Applicant may not use funding to provide grant funding to other organizations.
- All funds awarded through the Community Grant Program are to remain local and are not to be used to fund national organizations (i.e. dues, etc.).
To be eligible for support:
- Applicants must be a nonprofit 501 organization (or a Colorado non-profit corporation with a 501(c)(3) fiscal agent) in good standing with the IRS, State of Colorado, the Town of Mountain Village, and all funding-related local, state, and federal agencies.
- Applicant must show registered as a Colorado nonprofit organization with the Colorado Secretary of State and be organized in the State of Colorado in order to be considered a nonprofit organization.
- The proposed program/service must provide significant, measurable, and direct services to Mountain Village residents or businesses and/or have a substantive impact on the Mountain Village community, guests, businesses, and/or their employees.
- The proposed program must reflect the high-quality image of Mountain Village.
- The proposed programs, projects, and/or services must support and promote:
- Community Services (i.e. health and human services, education, early childhood, athletics, arts and culture, or environmental stewardship.), which support year-round economic vitality in the Mountain Village.
For more information, visit Town of Mountain Village.