Donor Name: Hartford Foundation for Public Giving
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/17/2021
Size of the Grant: $250 and $5,000
The goal is to award grants that will support programs addressing a need that improves the quality of life for the citizens of the Tolland community.
The Tolland Greater Together Community Fund aims to:
- support the community needs of Tolland residents.
- encourage broad and inclusive civic engagement.
- maintain a relationship between the Hartford Foundation and Tolland.
Grant awards are for a minimum of $250 and a maximum of $5,000.
- Projects that primarily benefit Tolland citizens.
- Non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations that serve the citizens of Tolland.
- Tolland individuals or groups of citizens may submit an application in partnership with a registered non-profit organization that has agreed to serve as the fiscal agent for the proposed project.
- 509(a)(3) charities and private foundations are not eligible.
- Religious organizations can apply for projects that benefit the broader community but are not for projects religious in nature.
For more information, visit Tolland Greater Together Community Fund.