The City of Thornton is seeking applications for its Thornton Assistance Funds (TAF) Grant Program to assist nonprofit organizations that help Thornton residents meet their basic needs and enhance their ability to be self-sufficient.
Donor Name: Thornton Assistance Funds (TAF)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/14/2022
Basic needs are identified as food, housing, health and medical, or human services. Nonprofit organizations that help people move from relying on private or public assistance to providing for one’s own needs is also eligible for funding.
- Thornton Assistance Funds (TAF) are granted to 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations.
- Helping people move from relying on private or public assistance to providing for one’s own needs is important for the success of Thornton residents. Therefore, programs that enhance Thornton residents’ ability to be self-sufficient beyond meeting their identified basic needs are also eligible for funding.
- Nonprofit organizations that do not have a 501(c)3 designation can apply through a 501(c)3 fiscal agent.
- Faith-based organizations may not apply for operational support; they are only eligible for program support.
- No applicant can require participation in religious activities in order to receive services.
- Organization’s budget for their 2022 fiscal year
- 2022 Program Budget, if requesting program support
- Statement of Financial Position or Balance sheet (as of 12/31/2021)
- Income and Expense Statement (1/1/2021 – 12/31/2021)
- Board of Directors List
- Proof of IRS Federal Tax-Exempt Status – dated within the last five years
- Anti-Discrimination Statement
- List of Key Staff
- Conflict of Interest Form
- Completed W-9 Form
For more information, visit City of Thornton.