The Usibelli Foundation is currently accepting applications from eligible organizations for its Grant Program.
Donor Name: The Usibelli Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
The goal of The Usibelli Foundation is to provide funds to:
- Facilitate learning by supporting education
- Preserve Alaska’s uniqueness by supporting its heritage
- Strengthen their communities.
Provides grants for:
- Health and Social Services
- Youth Programs
- The Arts
- Civic Organizations and Activities
- A demonstrated widespread community benefit
- A demonstrated operating credibility
- An added value to areas surrounding the Fairbanks and Healy communities
- A significant show of volunteer support from Usibelli employees and their families
- Previous grant from The Usibelli Foundation. The Usibelli Foundation recognizes that budgetary stability is important to nonprofit organizations dependent upon raising operating funds annually from public sources
Provides grants to IRS 501 (c) (3), non-profit, charitable organizations
For more information, visit The Usibelli Foundation.