The Calvin K. Kazanjian Economics Foundation gives grants to organizations, initiatives, and researchers who are on the cutting edge of advancing economic education.
Donor Name: The Calvin K. Kazanjian Economics Foundation
State: All States
County: All Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $10,000 to $25,000
The Calvin K. Kazanjian Economics Foundation is a small, non-profit private foundation with limited resources. The Foundation will look most favorably at programs that match grants of support with funds from other organizations learned institutions, universities, colleges, and government sources.
Foundation’s current funding interest includes but not limited to:
- The delivery of economic education to youth in non-school settings
- Behavioral economics with a focus on environmental issues
- Economic education initiatives to under-served communities in the local states
- On-line competitions
- Entrepreneurship education
- Marketing capabilities to serve more population in economic education
- Programs to generate more excitement for economic and financial education
- Economic education programs in a recently mandated state.
The Kazanjian Foundation makes grants of $10,000 to $25,000 on average and expects to be one of several funders of a project.
- Only 501(C ) (3) nonprofit organizations with at least 5 years of history may be eligible to submit a letter of interest. The LOIs selected and approved by their Foundation board of directors may receive an invitation to submit a full proposal.
- The Kazanjian Foundation does not support projects that are based outside of the United States and will not support overhead or indirect costs.
For more information, visit The Calvin K. Kazanjian Economics Foundation.