The Chisholm Trail Communities Foundation is pleased to announce its TAAOLF Grant Nonprofit Grant Program.
Donor Name: Chisholm Trail Communities Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $5,000 and $20,000
The Anna+Anton Olson Legacy Fund provides philanthropic grants to strengthen lives in the Georgetown, Hutto and Taylor communities through a life cycle of caring.
Program Focus Areas
All grant requests must be specific to one or more of the Program Focus areas described below. Greater consideration will be given to applications that combine multiple Focus Areas into a single grant request.
- Give underserved children and youth more opportunities to grow and learn: Strengthen the ability of children and youth to live without abuse and neglect while providing education opportunities, nourishment and support that allows them the chance to become healthy and valuable members in their neighborhoods.
- Foster Entrepreneurship with youth and young adults in underserved areas: Strengthen the ability of children, youth, and young adults to understand the tangible and intangible lessons from working in the community, learning personal responsibility, hard work, customer service, self-confidence, financial literacy, and problem solving so they are better prepared to succeed as productive individuals in communities.
- Provide Independence and Dignity to seniors living at home: Strengthen the ability of seniors in their neighborhoods to live at home safely, comfortably, and independently in their later years with dignity and as vital members of communities.
Types of Funding
- Program Support is funding for a specific program or project(new and/or existing) of anonprofit. Funds can be used for any element of the program’s budget.
- General Operating Support is unrestricted funding. Nonprofits may use the funds for administrative purposes, to meet monthly obligations, to support programming, pay salaries, or to meet other organizational needs.
- Program Support grant awards will be between $5,000 and $20,000.
- General Operating Support grant awards will be between $5,000 and $10,000.
Nonprofits must be tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code and incorporated in the State of Texas.
For more information, visit CTCF.