Donor Name: Stand Together Foundation
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: Up to $225,000
Grant Duration: 3 years
Types of Grant
- Planning grants for collaborative or innovative work
- One-year or multi-year implementation grants
- Program or project support
- Capital investments directly related to a program.
- Priority is given to innovative or collaborative programming that leads to housing and economic stability.
- This may include programs that achieve housing and economic stability through:
- Education and workforce development
- Human services programs addressing root causes of poverty.
Up to $225,000 over three years.
All applicants must meet the following:
- Be a nonprofit organization with a 501(c)(3) designation by the Internal Revenue Service or a governmental body, such as a school or municipality
- Directly serve the people of the greater Green Bay area, with primary emphasis on those residing in Brown, Kewaunee and Oconto counties
- Conduct business without discrimination on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status or national origin.
Projects will be evaluated on the following criteria. Strong programs will:
- Align with the Greater Green Bay Blueprint to Prevent and End Homelessness or other community housing initiatives.
- Use collaborative strategies or coordinated services to leverage impact.
- Have a transformational and lasting impact on the lives of low-income adults, youth, and families.
- Articulate a plan toward sustainability.
- Propose a clear and appropriate budget.
- Have a clear evaluation methodology with defined, meaningful, and measurable outcomes.
- Seek to make a long-term impact on the community and those served relative to cost
- Have a positive standing with the Greater Green Bay Community Foundation, or similar granting partners, regarding previously received grants. This includes the timely completion of grant reports.
The Stand Together Foundation does not fund the following:
- Annual appeals or other fundraising activities or events
- Religious activities or programs that serve, or appear to serve, specific religious organizations, groups, denominations, or beliefs
- Debt retirement, deficit financing, reduction of an operating deficit or replenishment of resources used to pay for such purposes
- Lobbying or legislative activities
- Programming or expenses occurring before the grant is awarded
- Efforts substantially serving people outside of Brown, Kewaunee, and Oconto counties.
For more information, STF.