The Sisters Health Foundation has announced the Responsive Grants Program.
Donor Name: Sisters Health Foundation
Counties: Calhoun County (WV), Jackson County (WV), Pleasants County (WV), Ritchie County (WV), Roane County (WV), Tyler County (WV), Wirt County (WV), Wood County (WV), Athens County (OH), Meigs County (OH), or Washington County (OH)
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entity: Nonprofits
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/19/2022
The Responsive Grants Program is a competitive grants program in which applicants can apply for project, capacity building, equipment or technology, small capital projects, or general operating support in support of the organization’s mission.
- To apply, an applicant must be a tax-exempt nonprofit under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or a public institution.
- The project or strategy will positively impact residents in one or more counties of service area:
- West Virginia: Calhoun, Jackson, Pleasants, Ritchie, Roane, Tyler, Wirt, Wood
- Ohio: Athens, Meigs, Washington
- The funding request advances healthy eating, active living; thriving neighborhoods; or mental health and addiction in the Mid-Ohio Valley.
For more information, visit Sisters Health Foundation.