Donor Name: Health Resources and Services Administration
Cities: Lexington, Worcester
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/07/2022
Size of the Grant: $9,084,490
Grant Duration: 3 Years
The purpose of this grant program is to improve the health of the Nation’s underserved communities and populations by assuring continued access to comprehensive, culturally competent, high-quality primary health care services.
The Health Center Program supports domestic public or private, nonprofit community-based and patient-directed organizations that provide primary health care services to the Nation’s medically underserved populations. The purpose of the SAC-AA notice of funding opportunity (NOFO) is to ensure continued access to comprehensive, culturally competent, high-quality primary health care services for communities and populations currently served by the Health Center Program.
- HRSA estimates approximately $9,084,490 to be available annually to fund 2 recipients.
- The period of performance is August 1, 2022 through July 31, 2025 (up to 3 years).
- Independent school districts
- Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
- Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- City or township governments
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Special district governments
- County governments
Additional Information on Eligibility: You must be a domestic public or private, nonprofit entity, as demonstrated through the submission of the Evidence of Non-profit/Public Center Status. Faith-based and community-based organizations, Tribes, and tribal organizations are eligible to apply.
For more information, visit Grants.gov.