United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County’s (UWSA) Safety Net Impact Council seeks programs and/or initiatives that ensure all people in Bexar County are safe and able to meet their urgent essential needs to reach their full potential.
Donor Name: United Way of San Antonio and Bexar County (UWSA)
County: Bexar County (TX)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/31/2022
Size of the Grant: $5 million
Grant Duration: 12 Months
The investments are guided by Impact Councils composed of community leaders, content experts, residents, funders and public sector representatives committed to United Way’s goal. Final investment decisions will be approved by the Community Impact Commitee and Board of Directors.
United Way is aligning its priorities to leverage impact and improve outcomes at a greater scale. To that end, any agency funded through this RFP will become a member of the Safety Net Impact Council and work collectively with other agencies and community members to achieve the result.
For the Safety Net Impact Council RFP, United Way will award contracts to successful proposals for a period of up to five years, pending program performance and availability of United Way resources, with an annual contract review and/or an opportunity to renegotiate the contract. Applicants may apply to one or more indicator(s). Total funding available for this RFP is $5 million for FY23.
All applicants must provide a full program budget and budget narrative (including revenue and expenses) as outlined in the RFP. Funds requested should be based on the cost to provide services for a one-year (12 month) period beginning July 1, 2022 and ending June 30, 2023.
- Have an IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter dated prior to January 1, 2019
- Provide health and human services primarily in Bexar County
- Have the capacity to electronically track program performance measuresand finances on a quarterly basis
- Have the ability to procure and track the required co-investment for the proposed program(s)
- Agree to participate in a shared data system following the initial year of funding
- Agree to participate in the Safety Net Impact Council through which the program is funded.
For more information, visit Safety Net Impact Council.