The Sturgis Area Community Foundation is pleased to announce the Youth Advisory Council Fund to support youth-related programs and projects in the Sturgis area.
Donor Name: Sturgis Area Community Foundation
County: St. Joseph County (MI)
Type of Grant: Grant
The Youth Advisory Councils of Sturgis and Constantine are permanently endowed funds within the Sturgis Area Community Foundation (SACF). Its purpose is to proactively identify and help meet youth-related needs/issues in the Sturgis and Constantine Areas. Members are comprised of Sturgis and Constantine High School students whose primary role is to review grant proposals and make recommendations to the Board of Trustees of the SACF that will assist projects relating to area youth.
There are some specific eligibility rules to keep in mind before you consider applying.
- The Foundation will only make grants to federal 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations, government entities, school districts, and universities.
- While grants to religious organizations are considered, sectarian religious programs are not eligible.
- The Foundation does not make grants to individuals or grants to cover deficits or other previously incurred obligations.
- The Foundation only grants to entities that have submitted all final reports due to the Foundation on previous grants they have received from them.
- Grants must serve residents of the Sturgis community or surrounding area.
For more information, visit SACF.