The Qlarant Foundation is accepting proposals for the 2022 Grant Program to improve the health of individuals and communities.
Donor Name: Qlarant Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/19/2022
Grant Size: $50,000
The Foundation prioritizes grants based on a project’s potential to improve access to care and quality of health services for individuals and communities
The focus is on a program that demonstrates improved health care quality with clear goals and measurable outcomes. Priority areas include programs that:
- Improve access to health care services to the unserved and under-served.
- Improve understanding of health issues.
- Demonstrate improvement through measurable outcomes of stated goals.
Types of programs the Qlarant Foundation might fund include those that:
- Improve healthy lifestyles and quality of life.
- Increase access to culturally and linguistically appropriate care.
- Implement consumer centered care and decision making.
- Improve dissemination of education and health related information.
- Improve patient safety.
Customarily, grant awards are for one year with the potential for additional funding in subsequent years. These awards may be up to $50,000. Funds are released on a periodic basis and reports must be submitted and approved before checks are issued.
Applicants must be from Maryland or the District of Columbia. All organizations with current 501(c)(3) status focused on improving the health of individuals through measurable outcome goals at the community level are encouraged to apply. Examples of organizations that may apply for funding are:
- Educational institution
- Community service
For more information, visit Qlarant Foundation.