The Perry County Community Foundation’s Community Good Grants Program supports a variety of charitable purposes in Perry County.
Donor Name: Perry County Community Foundation
County: Perry County (IN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 01/04/2022
Grant Size: $10,000
The grant cycle is open year-round and encompasses four different request levels:
- Level 1 – Requests of $500 or less
- Level 2 – Requests of $501 – $2,500
- Level 3 – Requests of $2,501 – $9,999
- Level 4 – Requests of $10,000 or more (Please contact the Community Foundation before beginning your application.)
Project Areas NOT Considered for Funding
- Religious organizations for religious purposes
- Political parties or campaigns
- Endowment creation
- Annual appeals or membership contributions
The Foundation welcomes funding requests from nonprofit organizations that are deemed tax-exempt under sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a) of the Internal Revenue Code and from governmental agencies serving the county. Funding requests from nonprofit organizations not classified as a 501(c)(3) public charity may be considered provided the project is charitable and supports a community need (a fiscal sponsor may be required). Applications submitted by school personnel should be for projects that serve a broad student population. School administrators and teachers planning to apply for a grant must contact the Foundation’s Emily Alvey prior to beginning the application process to discuss guidelines pertaining to funding requests from school personnel and school corporation oversight of the application process.
For more information, visit Community Good Grants Program.