The Central New York Community Foundation (CNYCF) announced a Performance Management Learning Community program for nonprofits.
Donor Name: Central New York Community Foundation
State: New York
Counties: Onondaga County (NY), Madison County (NY)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 07/08/2022
Grant Size: $20,000
The Performance Management Learning Community (PMLC) offers grants and learning opportunities to nonprofits looking to improve data measurement, which includes such things as database management and statistical analysis, to help track efforts and look for trends. This assists organizations in identifying what is working and what’s not, leading to the development of more effective programming, funding competitiveness and impactful storytelling.
- Build capacity to demonstrate both outcomes (i.e. measureable impact on community needs) and outputs (i.e. number of people served).
- Address an identifiable community need (preference to literacy, lead poisoning prevention or poverty programs).
- Use a logical approach, emphasize assessment and have long-term sustainability.
- Create a new, or improve a current, process for data collection.
- May involve one organization or a collaboration between multiple organizations.
- Can involve hiring and working with consultants or external evaluators.
Intermediate level grant requests should not exceed $20,000 for first-time applicants.
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organizations, publicly supported organizations such as schools and municipalities, and organizations using a 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor.
- Organizations serving residents of Onondaga or Madison counties.
- Recipients of Community Grants within the past 12 months are still eligible to apply.
- Must agree to up to four organizational representatives (potentially including but not limited to grant writer, program staff and manager) at all learning community sessions.
- Must agree to collecting data from at least 100 constituents (by midway evaluation) using the Life Needs Assessment Survey.
For more information, visit CNYCF.