Paso del Norte Health Foundation seeking LOIs to promote Healthy Eating and Physical Activity.
Donor Name: Paso del Norte Health Foundation
Counties: El Paso County (TX), Hudspeth County (TX), Dona Ana County (NM), Luna County (NM), Otero County (NM)
Municipalities: Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua
Type of Grant: Grant
Type of Entities: Nonprofit Organizations and Churches
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/10/2021
The Health Foundation is specifically interested in programs that promote fruit and vegetable consumption or portion control or in approaches that create opportunities to increase physical activity or decrease sedentary behavior.
- Proposals must be solicited and must be linked to one of the Board Approved priority
- Proposals are considered from the Paso del Norte region: west Texas – El Paso and Hudspethheafr Counties,heaagr southern New Mexico – Doña Ana, Luna, and Otero Counties, and northern Mexico – Ciudad Juárez and Puerto Palomas, Chihuahua.
- Awards are made generally to qualified nonprofit organizations with a tax-exempt status of 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code or equivalent status, and organized and operated for charitable, educational or religious purposes.
- Funding is not provided to individuals.
- Funding is principally for direct project costs and not for general operating and overhead expenses. A 10% indirect cost (IDC) is allowed on most budgets. The IDC generally is not applicable to pass-through contracts.
- Applicants may not communicate about or ‘lobby’ for their proposal under consideration with any Board Member, Committee Member, or Health Foundation staff apart from the Program Lead.
For more information, visit Paso del Norte Health Foundation.