The Parker’s Community Fund is accepting applications for its grant program to make a transformative impact in the healthcare area.
Donor Name: Parker’s Community Fund
State: Georgia and South Carolina
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
The Parker’s Community Fund awards grants to qualifying nonprofit organizations demonstrating positive, measurable impact in one or more of our key focus areas: Education, Healthcare, Heroes and Hunger. For the current funding cycle, they are seeking to make a transformative impact in the healthcare area.
- Awards are one-time grants only.
- The organization is a nonprofit corporation with tax-exempt status as a charitable organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- The organization can provide financial statements.
- The organization operates within Parker’s Community Fund’s service area of southeast Georgia and coastal South Carolina.
- The organization operates under the direction of a voluntary, policy-making Board of Directors.
- The organization operates in compliance with the USA Patriot Act, Federal Non-Discrimination Standards and does not discriminate based on race or ethnicity, religion, military or veteran status, disability, gender, age or sexual orientation.
For more information, visit Parker’s Community Fund.