The Ottawa County Community Foundation, Inc. (OCCF) is a public charitable organization created by the citizens of Ottawa County to enrich the quality of life for individuals and families in Ottawa County.
Donor Name: Ottawa County Community Foundation
County: Ottawa County (OH)
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 03/01/2022
Grants from Ottawa County Community Foundation support services for residents of Ottawa County, OH in the following areas:
To be eligible, an organization must provide services to residents of Ottawa County. Grants can only be awarded to tax-exempt organizations classified as 501(c)(3) charities by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). If your organization does not have a tax-exempt ruling from the IRS, you may still apply for a grant by using a tax-exempt fiduciary agent.
The Foundation usually will not make grants from its unrestricted funds to:
- support the general operating budget of established organizations annual or capital campaigns.
- tickets for benefits and telephone solicitations.
- support sectarian activities of religious organizations.
Grant Review Criteria
The Ottawa County Community Foundation will place priority consideration on proposals that encourage more efficient use of community resources.
- preserve the area’s heritage and contribute to the quality of life.
- demonstrate new approaches and techniques in the solution of community problems.
- focus on the prevention of problems rather than the cure.
- represent an unduplicated opportunity and meet a significant community need.
- demonstrate the availability of matching funds to leverage additional support.
- will have a long-lasting positive effect on residents of Ottawa County, supporting the Foundation’s motto of “Doing Good. Forever”.
For more information, visit Ottawa County Community Foundation.