OceanFirst Foundation is seeking applications to help meet the needs of their nonprofit partners, neighbors, and to target resources to where they are needed most.
Donor Name: OceanFirst Foundation
State: New Jersey
County: Selected Counties
Type of Grant: Grant
Size of the Grant: $5,001 or more
- Health and Wellness
- The Foundation addresses both the health of individuals and local communities by supporting nonprofit medical facilities and related services that provide essential care. OceanFirst Foundation also supports programs and projects that improve access to services, especially for vulnerable populations and the underserved.
- OceanFirst Foundation supports programs that help to create and sustain affordable housing, meet the housing needs of special populations, and provides support for emergency shelters. The Foundation also supports transitional housing and services that prevent homelessness and increase self-sufficiency.
- Improving Quality of Life
- Preserving and improving the quality of life for residents remains a top priority of the Foundation. OceanFirst Foundation supports a range of programs that meet the basic needs of families and individuals including food banks, senior services and behavioral health counseling; arts and cultural programs including live theater, music, and museums; as well as programs that preserve and protect our environment.
- Youth Development and Education
- A major focus of OceanFirst Foundation is to support programs that enrich and improve life options for young people including scholarships for higher education, work skills development, and mentoring; those that provide safe, affordable, supportive places to grow and learn; and programs that improve the health and wellbeing of children.
- Major Grant requests:
- For Request of $5,001 or
- More Good Neighbor Grant:
- For Request of up to $5,000
They consider requests for General Operating/Flexible Support from nonprofits (501c3) that can demonstrate mission alignment with one or more of their Funding Priorities and a significant level of service and impact within one or more of the counties in OceanFirst Foundation’s New Jersey footprint – Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Monmouth, and Ocean
Uses of Fund
Grants may be used to support administrative infrastructure, financial and organizational capacity, and/or to help maintain programs and essential staff. Examples include salaries, rent, utilities, office and program supplies, insurance, technology, and other essential needs. As their communities continue to address the impacts from the pandemic, their Foundation is especially interested in supporting organizations that could benefit from resources to enhance technology to improve outcomes and/or to support nonprofit workforce recruitment, retention and staff development.
For more information, visit OceanFirst Foundation.