Donor Name: Office of Housing and Community Development
City and County: San Francisco
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 12/17/2021
Size of the Grant: $200,000
Grant Duration: 2 years
The applying organization must:
- Serve low and moderate-income residents through established, ongoing and sustainable service programs;
- Have programs sustained through diverse, dependable funding streams; and
- Have programs open to the general public during normal hours of operation
- There is no maximum or minimum grant award. However, the average grant award is between $100,000 and $200,000. Awards of a lesser amount may be made.
- All grant awards will be setup initially through a two-year contract, from February 15, 2022 through December 31, 2023.
You are eligible to submit a grant proposal if you meet all the following criteria if you are:
- A 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation registered with the Internal Revenue Service; or
- A fiscal agent who is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation; or
- A church or religious organization that meets the requirements of Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3); or
- A government entity not part of the City and County of San Francisco
- In good standing with the State of California’s Registry of Charitable Trusts, if applicable.
- A project site within the City and County of San Francisco.
- Your project or service helps low and moderate-income individuals and their families.
For more information, visit Request for Proposals.