The United Way of Olmsted County is seeking proposals for providing healthcare access to the residents.
Donor Name: United Way of Olmsted County
County: Olmsted County (MN)
Type of Grant: Grant
Grant Duration: 4 Years
United Way of Olmsted County is investing in programs that remove barriers for Olmsted County residents to access healthcare. Health Access grants will focus on improving access to three areas of healthcare that the community has identified as high priority: affordable medical and dental care, mental health and addiction recovery, and direct support services for people with disabilities. United Way of Olmsted County invites applications from local programs that address these core community needs. They will also consider proposals for programs that provide auxiliary services to help people access direct care, including transportation, insurance navigation, community health workers, or other supports.
- This is a four-year grant to be paid in monthly installments between July 2023 and June 2027.
To be considered for a Health Access grant, programs must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Serve primarily low-income residents of Olmsted County
- Improve access to health through one of the program types described above
- Be a program of an eligible nonprofit agency.
Eligible nonprofit agencies include:
- Agencies designated as a 501c3
- Government agencies/units
- Faith-based organizations, provided they can demonstrate that there will be no explicitly faith-related content included in their programming and that there are no discriminatory restrictions on service participants
- Community organizations without 501c3 status, provided they can document their relationship with a fiscal sponsor with 501c3 status.
For more information, visit United Way of Olmsted County.