The McInerny Foundation is requesting applications for its General Operating Grant Program.
Donor Name: McInerny Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
Fields of Interest
- McInerny Foundation grants are given to organizations benefiting the people of Hawaii. Organizations must be exempt from federal taxes under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and be classified as a public charity. The Foundation does not give grants or scholarships to individuals, nor does it provide grants for deficit funding or endowments, or to organizations that “re-grant” McInerny Foundation funds.
- Program and Project grants are awarded in six major fields: arts and culture, community, education, environment, health and rehabilitation, and human services.
- Generally, the Foundation prefers to be one of several contributors to an activity, expecting the applicant to acquire needed funds from several sources to assure the continuation of the activity in the future.
- The Distribution Committee will accept only one request a year from an organization. A new request will not be accepted if a prior pledge or report is still outstanding.
- Specific Eligibility Criteria
- Requires 100% Board of Director financial participation
- Plan for continued sustainability.
For more information, visit McInerny Foundation.