Donor Name: Maine Community Foundation
Type of Grant: Grant
Deadline (mm/dd/yyyy): 02/01/2022
This program provides project support for new, expanding, and ongoing programs.
This grant program will give additional priority to organizations or projects that promote:
- Greater self-reliance and self-sufficiency among Baldwin residents.
- Public awareness of the importance of forestry and the natural resource economy.
- Sustainable management of Baldwin’s natural resource-based economy.
Proposals will be given additional priority if:
- The organization uses the grant to raise additional financial resources or to promote social capital.
- The organization is not likely to receive funding from other sources.
- Nonprofit, charitable organizations tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and also classified as an organization described in sections 509(a)(1) or 509(a)(2)
- Public schools
- Public agencies working for the State of Maine
- Indian tribal governments (or political subdivisions) recognized by the Department of the Interior
- Groups without any tax status may apply with a fiscal sponsor that is an eligible organization.
Note: Any eligible organization may submit one application per grant program, regardless of previous application history or current award progress (see specific grant program pages for any exceptions).
For more information, visit Maine Community Foundation.